Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Panera Bread - The Darkest Hour Is Just Before The Dawn

Panera Bread is the company that I have been following since the fall of 2008. Since the first time I had a breakfast at Panera, I fell in love with it as a customer. The reason is simple. At my first ever visit to Panera, the lady behind the counter had correctly guessed that it was my first ever visit to Panera, and suggested to celebrate this special occasion with a free cup of coffee! It was something that I didn’t expect at all. This level of attention to getting just one customer’s business is irreplaceable. I felt a sense of sympathy to this particular cafe which would later make me come back many more times. 
Panera Bread is not in a restaurant business per se, it is in the making “people-feel-good-with-their-choice” business.

No comments:

Why Companues Go Public: Rationality Comes First

This is a post that was written as a response to the post on FB. Here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/sgzh90/posts/10213873611779...