Sunday, November 13, 2016

Analysis of Holdings as of November 13, 2016

Current Holdings (Nov 13 2016):
1. Visa (V): I own Dec 16 80 calls that were bought for 3.50. They closed at 2.92, so I am underwater as of this writing. My thesis is week, I have to be frank. The weeklu chart shows some form of a possible move higher from the last weeks support level of 80. Plus I can see a bullish wedge formation that might move this name higher. We will see. The plan of action for the next week is to watch carefully, and in the case of inverse move lower, I will just bail. I decided to start with v as my thesis seems to be very weak. So I consider this trade as amistake.
(click to enlarge)
2. Nike Inc. (NKE): I own Dec 16 50 calls, that were bought for 1.60. Calls closed on Friday at 1.65, so I am slightly above the water and in the green. Here is the analysis. Daily chart shows a bounce from the 50 level, which is a strong support level. But on a shorter(1H) tmeframe, we see that 51 now has become a resistance level. I expect that this name to move higher with a b/o from 51 level, or else I am gonna just bail.
(click to enlarge)
3. Home Depot (HD): I own Dec 16 130 calls that I bought for 3.06, and they closed on Friday 3.15. 130 seems to be a resistance level, that I anticipate it to break higher before the ER on next wednesday.
(click to enlarge)
4. Sstarbucks (SBUX): I own Dec 16 52.5 calls that were bought for 1.80, and they closed at 1.97. Thesis for SBUX is simple, on a valuation basis, it's inexpensive and I apln to hold it for long time.

No comments:

Why Companues Go Public: Rationality Comes First

This is a post that was written as a response to the post on FB. Here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/sgzh90/posts/10213873611779...