Monday, June 30, 2014

Thrilled to join the Seeking Alpha Community

I am thrilled to share with my blog readers that I have joined the Seeking Alpha community by submitting my first ever company analysis for Pro service. From now on, I will work even harder to be able to produce quality materials for SA community. Hope that my articles and analytical papers will be of value to a wider audience.

However, it doesn't mean that I will stop writing regularly on this platform. On the contrary, I am willing to increase, the number posts that I usually produce, with an increased emphasis not only on the narrow science of "stock-picking" to a wider topic of saving, building a nest egg, education and family budgeting.

To whom, who might be interested in reading my materials on SA, please click the following link, which will lead you directly to my profile page, where you can find my articles.

http://seekingalpha.com/author/talgat-akhmetov/articles

No comments:

Why Companues Go Public: Rationality Comes First

This is a post that was written as a response to the post on FB. Here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/sgzh90/posts/10213873611779...